If your Computer is equipped with a traditional Hard Drive or with a Solid State Drive (SSD), Pictures or Documents can be very essential to you.
“In computing, data recovery is a process of salvaging inaccessible, lost, corrupted, damaged or formatted data from secondary storage, removable media or files, when the data stored in them cannot be accessed in a normal way” (Wikipedia)
Tips to avoid Data Loss:
- Practice good working habits.
- Use an anti-virus software and keep it updated.
- Protect against power surges with an UPS.
- Keep your machine dry in a dry, shaded, dust-free and well-ventilated area.
- Do not over-tweak your system.
- Avoid moving your computer or notebook when it is in operation.
Unable to work? Your computer freezes?
We’ll help you get back to work. Fast and Qualitatively.